Greystone Logistics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GLGI – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.81 and traded as low as $0.72. Greystone Logistics shares last traded at $0.72, with a volume of 1,819 shares changing hands.
Greystone Logistics Stock Up 2.0 %
The firm has a market cap of $20.69 million, a P/E ratio of 6.04 and a beta of 1.33. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.75 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.81. The company has a current ratio of 0.83, a quick ratio of 0.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.86.
Greystone Logistics Company Profile
Greystone Logistics, Inc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets plastic pallets and pelletized recycled plastic resins. It offers rackable, can, nestable, display, monoblock, half-barrel and slim keg stackable, drum, and mid duty pallets. The company also offers tolling services. It sells its pallets directly, as well as through a network of independent contractor distributors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Greystone Logistics (GLGI)
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
- Pinterest Shares Are Soaring After Earnings, Is The Stock A Buy?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Greystone Logistics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greystone Logistics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.