Separately, Peel Hunt restated a buy rating and set a GBX 235 ($2.88) price objective on shares of NWF Group in a report on Tuesday, April 12th.
NWF Group Price Performance
NWF Group stock opened at GBX 218.01 ($2.67) on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 0.97, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 68.59. The firm has a market capitalization of £107.12 million and a P/E ratio of 11,150.00. The business has a 50-day moving average of GBX 222.45 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 215.49. NWF Group has a 1 year low of GBX 182.50 ($2.24) and a 1 year high of GBX 240 ($2.94).
NWF Group Increases Dividend
NWF Group Company Profile
NWF Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, primarily engages in the sale and distribution of fuel oils in the United Kingdom. It operates through Fuels, Food, and Feeds segments. The Fuels segment sells domestic heating, industrial, and road fuels. This segment operates through a network of 25 depots.
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Are Baidu’s Delisting Fears a Good Entry for New Investors?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NWF Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NWF Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.