Polestar Automotive Holding UK PLC (NASDAQ:PSNY – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $8.78 and last traded at $8.93, with a volume of 1383000 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.90.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft started coverage on Polestar Automotive Holding UK in a research report on Monday. They issued a “hold” rating and a $10.00 price objective on the stock.
Polestar Automotive Holding UK Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $9.47 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.39.
Institutional Trading of Polestar Automotive Holding UK
Polestar Automotive Holding UK Company Profile
Polestar Automotive Holding UK PLC manufactures and sells premium electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Polestar Automotive Holding UK (PSNY)
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Polestar Automotive Holding UK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polestar Automotive Holding UK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.