RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RGRX – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.17 and traded as low as $0.14. RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals shares last traded at $0.14, with a volume of 10,709 shares.
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Stock Down 6.5 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.17 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.19.
About RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of therapeutic peptide, thymosin beta 4, for tissue and organ protection, repair, and regeneration. The company is developing RGN-259, a preservative-free topical eye drop for regeneration of corneal tissues damaged by injury, disease, or other pathology; RGN-352, an injectable formulation to treat cardiovascular diseases, central and peripheral nervous system diseases, and other medical indications; and RGN-137, a topical gel for dermal wounds and reduction of scar tissue.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals (RGRX)
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.