Shares of Repro-Med Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:REPR – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.33 and traded as high as $2.64. Repro-Med Systems shares last traded at $2.64, with a volume of 4,517 shares changing hands.
Repro-Med Systems Stock Up 3.9 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $2.33 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.66. The company has a current ratio of 5.30, a quick ratio of 3.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03.
Repro-Med Systems Company Profile
Repro Med Systems, Inc, doing business as RMS Medical Products, designs, manufactures, and markets portable medical devices primarily for the ambulatory infusion market in the United States and internationally. The company offers mechanical infusion product comprising the FREEDOM infusion systems that include the FREEDOM60 syringe driver, the FreedomEdge syringe driver, HIgH-Flo subcutaneous safety needle sets, and RMS precision flow rate tubing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Repro-Med Systems (REPR)
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Repro-Med Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Repro-Med Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.