Santa Cruz County Bank (OTCMKTS:SCZC – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $21.99 and traded as high as $24.13. Santa Cruz County Bank shares last traded at $24.10, with a volume of 1,104 shares changing hands.
Santa Cruz County Bank Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $21.99 and a 200-day moving average price of $25.14. The firm has a market capitalization of $205.74 million, a PE ratio of 9.39 and a beta of 0.91.
Santa Cruz County Bank Company Profile
Santa Cruz County Bank provides a range of commercial and personal banking services to residents and businesses. The company's deposit products include checking, savings, term certificate, money market, and health savings accounts; and IRAs and certificate of deposits. It also offers lending products comprising commercial, multi-family, agricultural, construction, wine industry, venture banking, small business administration, business and industry, farm services agency, municipal, government guarantee, and installment loans, as well as loans supported by single-family residential real estate, commercial real estate financing, and lines of credit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC)
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Santa Cruz County Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Santa Cruz County Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.