A number of other research firms have also commented on SEGXF. Cheuvreux lowered SEGRO from a hold rating to a reduce rating and set a GBX 1,240 ($15.19) price objective on the stock. in a research note on Tuesday, May 3rd. Exane BNP Paribas lowered SEGRO from a neutral rating to an underperform rating in a research note on Thursday, July 7th. Finally, Jefferies Financial Group upgraded SEGRO from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note on Friday, July 29th. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating and five have assigned a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the company currently has an average rating of Hold and an average price target of $1,455.00.
SEGRO Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS SEGXF opened at $12.30 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 0.81, a quick ratio of 0.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25. SEGRO has a 1-year low of $11.54 and a 1-year high of $19.50. The business’s 50 day moving average is $12.47 and its 200-day moving average is $15.35.
SEGRO Company Profile
SEGRO is a UK Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), and a leading owner, manager and developer of modern warehouses and light industrial property. It owns or manages 8.1 million square metres of space (88 million square feet) valued at £13.3 billion serving customers from a wide range of industry sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SEGRO (SEGXF)
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Are Baidu’s Delisting Fears a Good Entry for New Investors?
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SEGRO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SEGRO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.