Separately, National Bankshares lifted their price target on shares of Sherritt International from C$0.60 to C$0.70 and gave the company a sector perform rating in a research report on Friday, July 29th.
Sherritt International Price Performance
Shares of S opened at C$0.48 on Tuesday. Sherritt International has a twelve month low of C$0.31 and a twelve month high of C$0.85. The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$0.46 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.60. The firm has a market capitalization of C$190.70 million and a PE ratio of 1.85. The company has a current ratio of 1.52, a quick ratio of 1.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 58.93.
About Sherritt International
Sherritt International Corporation engages in the mining, refining, and sale of nickel and cobalt from lateritic sources primarily in Canada and Cuba. It operates through Moa Joint Venture and Fort Site, Metals Other, Oil and Gas, Power, and Technologies segments. The company produces and sells agriculture fertilizers in Western Canada; and provides additional fertilizer storage and administrative facilities in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Canada.
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
- Are Baidu’s Delisting Fears a Good Entry for New Investors?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sherritt International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sherritt International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.