Taptica International Ltd (LON:TAP – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 125 ($1.53) and traded as high as GBX 127.50 ($1.56). Taptica International shares last traded at GBX 125 ($1.53), with a volume of 1,625,144 shares trading hands.
Taptica International Trading Up 0.8 %
The firm has a market cap of £158.78 million and a PE ratio of 3.93. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 125 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 125. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.20, a quick ratio of 2.03 and a current ratio of 2.06.
About Taptica International
Taptica International Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the mobile advertising technologies business. The company provides data-focused marketing solutions that execute brand insights on mobile by leveraging video, native, and display to reach the users by application, service, and brands.
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Pinterest Shares Are Soaring After Earnings, Is The Stock A Buy?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Taptica International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taptica International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.