UNIEF has been the topic of a number of other research reports. BMO Capital Markets upped their target price on Uni-Select from C$36.00 to C$37.00 in a research note on Friday, May 6th. Desjardins upped their target price on Uni-Select from C$37.00 to C$39.00 in a research note on Wednesday, July 27th. National Bank Financial upped their target price on Uni-Select from C$31.00 to C$33.50 in a research note on Friday, May 6th. Finally, Canaccord Genuity Group boosted their price target on Uni-Select from C$35.00 to C$39.00 in a report on Friday, July 22nd.
Uni-Select Stock Up 0.3 %
UNIEF stock opened at $28.97 on Tuesday. Uni-Select has a 1 year low of $13.00 and a 1 year high of $29.36. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $23.43 and its 200 day moving average price is $22.42.
Uni-Select Company Profile
Uni-Select Inc distributes automotive refinish, and industrial coatings and related products in North America. It operates through FinishMaster U.S., Canadian Automotive Group, and GSF Car Parts U.K. segments. The company also engages in the distribution of automotive aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer parts in Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uni-Select (UNIEF)
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Pinterest Shares Are Soaring After Earnings, Is The Stock A Buy?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Uni-Select Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uni-Select and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.