Other equities research analysts also recently issued research reports about the stock. UBS Group set a €111.00 ($114.43) price target on shares of Vinci in a research note on Tuesday. Royal Bank of Canada set a €110.00 ($113.40) price objective on Vinci in a report on Friday, July 29th. The Goldman Sachs Group set a €124.00 ($127.84) price objective on Vinci in a report on Monday. Berenberg Bank set a €105.00 ($108.25) price objective on Vinci in a report on Friday, June 24th. Finally, Barclays set a €113.00 ($116.49) price objective on Vinci in a report on Tuesday.
Vinci Trading Down 0.4 %
DG opened at €91.42 ($94.25) on Tuesday. Vinci has a fifty-two week low of €69.54 ($71.69) and a fifty-two week high of €88.80 ($91.55). The firm’s fifty day moving average price is €88.14 and its two-hundred day moving average price is €91.79.
Vinci Company Profile
VINCI SA, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the concessions, energy, and construction segments primarily in France. It Concessions segment operates motorway concessions with a network of 4,419 kilometers in France; 45 airports; 4,437 kilometers of motorways; highways, railways, and 4 stadiums, as well as operates airports in France and in 11 other countries.
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
- Are Baidu’s Delisting Fears a Good Entry for New Investors?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vinci Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vinci and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.