Wolverine Asset Management LLC boosted its position in Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:DLCAU – Get Rating) by 13,370.3% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 13,605 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 13,504 shares during the quarter. Wolverine Asset Management LLC’s holdings in Deep Lake Capital Acquisition were worth $134,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Price Performance
Shares of Deep Lake Capital Acquisition stock opened at $9.91 on Wednesday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.87 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.89. Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Corp. has a 52-week low of $9.81 and a 52-week high of $10.18.
Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Deep Lake Capital Acquisition (DLCAU)
- AMD Q2 Earnings Beat Expectations Significantly, Is AMD A Buy?
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Are Baidu’s Delisting Fears a Good Entry for New Investors?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deep Lake Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.