BT Group – CLASS A (LON:BT.A – Get Rating) insider Philip Jansen sold 216,800 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 160 ($1.96), for a total transaction of £346,880 ($425,045.95).
BT Group – CLASS A Stock Up 0.4 %
BT.A stock opened at GBX 161.50 ($1.98) on Thursday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 182.67 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 184.33. BT Group – CLASS A has a 12 month low of GBX 134.85 ($1.65) and a 12 month high of GBX 201.40 ($2.47). The company has a market cap of £16.03 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,345.83. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 143.47, a current ratio of 0.99 and a quick ratio of 0.80.
BT Group – CLASS A Company Profile
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for BT Group - CLASS A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BT Group - CLASS A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.