Burcon NutraScience Co. (OTCMKTS:BUROF – Get Rating) (TSE:BU)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.52 and traded as high as $0.67. Burcon NutraScience shares last traded at $0.66, with a volume of 22,081 shares changing hands.
Burcon NutraScience Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.52 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.74. The company has a market capitalization of $72.05 million, a PE ratio of -151.80 and a beta of 1.15.
About Burcon NutraScience
Burcon NutraScience Corporation, together with its subsidiary, develops plant proteins and ingredients for use in the food and beverage industries in Canada. The company's products include CLARISOY, a soy protein for use in sports nutrition beverages, dairy alternative yogurts and cheeses, powdered beverage mixes, coffee creamers, and other foods and nutritional products; and Peazazz, a pea protein for dairy alternative products, such as protein bars and crisps, weight management and meal replacement products, and vegetarian and vegan foods, as well as dry blended and ready-to-drink beverages.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Burcon NutraScience (BUROF)
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Burcon NutraScience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Burcon NutraScience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.