CEA Industries (NASDAQ:CEAD – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.41) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $1.74 million during the quarter.
CEA Industries Stock Performance
NASDAQ CEAD opened at $1.50 on Thursday. CEA Industries has a 52-week low of $0.95 and a 52-week high of $13.50. The business’s 50-day moving average is $1.30.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On CEA Industries
CEA Industries Company Profile
CEA Industries Inc provides technology, engineering, and other services to the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) industry worldwide. It offers floor plans and architectural design for cultivation facilities; licensed mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering services for commercial scale environmental control systems that are specific to cultivation facilities; and process cooling systems and other climate control systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CEA Industries (CEAD)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Receive News & Ratings for CEA Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CEA Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.