China Overseas Property Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:CNPPF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,100,000 shares, a drop of 20.2% from the June 30th total of 1,378,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2,750.0 days.
China Overseas Property Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:CNPPF opened at $1.06 on Thursday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.95 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.05. China Overseas Property has a twelve month low of $0.70 and a twelve month high of $1.34.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded shares of China Overseas Property from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Wednesday, July 6th.
China Overseas Property Company Profile
China Overseas Property Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides property management services in Hong Kong, Macau, and the People's Republic of China. It operates through Property Management Services, Value-Added Services, and Car Parking Spaces Trading Business segments. The Property Management Services segment offers security, repair and maintenance, cleaning, and garden landscape maintenance services to mid-to high-end residential communities, commercial properties, government properties, and construction sites.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Overseas Property (CNPPF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for China Overseas Property Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Overseas Property and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.