Chino Commercial Bancorp (OTCMKTS:CCBC – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $12.15 and traded as low as $11.65. Chino Commercial Bancorp shares last traded at $11.65, with a volume of 345 shares trading hands.
Chino Commercial Bancorp Trading Down 2.8 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $11.57 and a 200-day moving average price of $12.15. The company has a market capitalization of $31.19 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.76 and a beta of 0.64.
Chino Commercial Bancorp Company Profile
Chino Commercial Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Chino Commercial Bank, N.A. that provides commercial banking services to individuals and small businesses primarily in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The company's deposit products include non-interest bearing deposits, money market accounts, checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chino Commercial Bancorp (CCBC)
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Proposed Tesla Stock Split Drives EV Market Higher
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Chino Commercial Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chino Commercial Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.