Cingulate Inc. (NASDAQ:CING – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 23,300 shares, a growth of 20.7% from the June 30th total of 19,300 shares. Approximately 0.3% of the company’s shares are sold short. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 39,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Cingulate Trading Up 12.9 %
CING stock opened at $1.40 on Thursday. Cingulate has a 12-month low of $1.04 and a 12-month high of $5.15. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $1.37 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.54.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Cingulate
Cingulate Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of product candidates for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. The company's lead product candidates are CTx-1301 (dexmethylphenidate), which is in phase 3 clinical trial, and CTx-1302 (dextroamphetamine) for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cingulate (CING)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cingulate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cingulate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.