Shares of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:CKHUY – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $6.72 and traded as low as $6.40. CK Hutchison shares last traded at $6.46, with a volume of 142,863 shares changing hands.
CK Hutchison Trading Up 0.8 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.16, a current ratio of 1.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $6.72 and a two-hundred day moving average of $6.98.
CK Hutchison Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 23rd. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, May 25th were given a $0.1903 dividend. This represents a yield of 3.86%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, May 24th.
CK Hutchison Company Profile
CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, operates in ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, and telecommunications businesses worldwide. The company invests in, develops, and operates ports, which operate 291 berths in 52 ports spanning 26 countries; and provides logistics and transportation-related services, such as cruise ship terminals, distribution centers, rail services, and ship repair facilities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CK Hutchison (CKHUY)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CK Hutchison Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CK Hutchison and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.