Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:COCSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 803,300 shares, an increase of 18.5% from the June 30th total of 677,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 160.7 days.
Coca-Cola FEMSA Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:COCSF opened at $5.83 on Thursday. Coca-Cola FEMSA has a 12 month low of $5.22 and a 12 month high of $5.88. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $5.61 and its 200 day simple moving average is $5.40.
About Coca-Cola FEMSA
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Coca-Cola FEMSA (COCSF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Receive News & Ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.