Fast Radius (NASDAQ:FSRD – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.73) earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $6.26 million during the quarter.
Fast Radius Trading Up 2.2 %
Shares of NASDAQ FSRD opened at $0.59 on Thursday. Fast Radius has a 1-year low of $0.36 and a 1-year high of $10.01. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.55.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Needham & Company LLC decreased their price target on Fast Radius to $3.00 and set a “na” rating for the company in a research note on Monday, May 16th.
Fast Radius Company Profile
Fast Radius, Inc operates as a cloud manufacturing and digital supply chain company. Its Cloud Manufacturing Platform supports engineers, product developers, and supply chain professionals in various stages of product design and manufacturing, including design, make, and fulfill. It offers a range of manufacturing technologies, including additive manufacturing, computer numerically controlled machining, injection molding, sheet metal, urethane casting, and other manufacturing methods.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fast Radius (FSRD)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fast Radius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fast Radius and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.