Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FLXT – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.03 and traded as low as $0.03. Flexpoint Sensor Systems shares last traded at $0.03, with a volume of 396,408 shares traded.
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Trading Down 18.8 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.03 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.04.
About Flexpoint Sensor Systems
Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells bend sensor technology and products using its patented Bend Sensor flexible potentiometer technology. The company's Bend Sensor technology is a flexible potentiometer bend sensor product consisting of a coated substrate, such as plastic that changes electrical conductivity as it is bent in a consistent manner.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flexpoint Sensor Systems (FLXT)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Flexpoint Sensor Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flexpoint Sensor Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.