Fortescue Metals Group Limited (OTCMKTS:FSUMF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,984,400 shares, an increase of 21.9% from the June 30th total of 5,731,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 784.8 days.
Fortescue Metals Group Price Performance
Shares of FSUMF opened at $12.49 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $12.92 and a 200-day simple moving average of $14.01. Fortescue Metals Group has a 1-year low of $10.25 and a 1-year high of $18.07.
Fortescue Metals Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fortescue Metals Group (FSUMF)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fortescue Metals Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortescue Metals Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.