Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited (OTCMKTS:GXYEF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,826,100 shares, an increase of 23.4% from the June 30th total of 2,289,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 628.0 days.
Galaxy Entertainment Group Stock Performance
Shares of GXYEF opened at $5.77 on Thursday. Galaxy Entertainment Group has a fifty-two week low of $4.42 and a fifty-two week high of $6.91. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $5.60 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $5.66.
Galaxy Entertainment Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Galaxy Entertainment Group (GXYEF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Galaxy Entertainment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galaxy Entertainment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.