Global X Metaverse ETF (NYSEARCA:VR – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 3.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $22.55 and last traded at $22.51. 405 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 56% from the average session volume of 921 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.72.
Global X Metaverse ETF Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $21.81.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Metaverse ETF (VR)
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Metaverse ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Metaverse ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.