GREE, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GREZF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 263,000 shares, a decline of 17.0% from the June 30th total of 317,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2,630.0 days.
GREE Price Performance
GREE stock opened at $6.01 on Thursday. GREE has a 52 week low of $5.72 and a 52 week high of $9.01. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $7.23 and a 200-day moving average of $7.68.
GREE Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GREE (GREZF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for GREE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GREE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.