Grenke AG (OTCMKTS:GKSGF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 518,800 shares, an increase of 18.2% from the June 30th total of 438,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Grenke Price Performance
Shares of Grenke stock opened at 34.40 on Thursday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of 34.40. Grenke has a 1 year low of 32.01 and a 1 year high of 45.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grenke (GKSGF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Grenke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grenke and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.