Healios K.K. (OTCMKTS:HLOSF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 609,100 shares, a drop of 19.8% from the June 30th total of 759,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Healios K.K. Trading Down 0.7 %
OTCMKTS HLOSF opened at 14.55 on Thursday. Healios K.K. has a 1 year low of 14.55 and a 1 year high of 14.65.
Healios K.K. Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Healios K.K. (HLOSF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Healios K.K. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Healios K.K. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.