High Liner Foods Incorporated (OTCMKTS:HLNFF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,300 shares, a decrease of 19.6% from the June 30th total of 15,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 5.6 days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada dropped their price target on High Liner Foods from C$15.00 to C$13.00 in a research report on Thursday, May 12th.
High Liner Foods Stock Performance
Shares of High Liner Foods stock opened at $9.04 on Thursday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.27 and its 200-day simple moving average is $9.91. High Liner Foods has a twelve month low of $8.28 and a twelve month high of $12.07.
About High Liner Foods
High Liner Foods Incorporated processes and markets prepared and packaged frozen seafood products in North America. The company provides a range of frozen seafood products, including raw fillets and shellfish, cooked shellfish; and value added products, which include sauced, glazed, breaded and battered seafood, seafood entrees, and breaded cheese sticks, including High Liner, Fisher Boy, Sea Cuisine, Catch of the Day, C.Wirthy & Co, High Liner Foodservice, Mirabel, Icelandic Seafood, and FPI brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on High Liner Foods (HLNFF)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for High Liner Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Liner Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.