Idorsia Ltd (OTCMKTS:IDRSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,062,600 shares, a growth of 17.8% from the June 30th total of 5,996,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4,414.1 days.
Idorsia Price Performance
Shares of IDRSF stock opened at $13.23 on Thursday. Idorsia has a one year low of $11.62 and a one year high of $25.87. The company’s 50-day moving average is $13.98 and its 200 day moving average is $17.37.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
A number of analysts have recently weighed in on IDRSF shares. HC Wainwright upped their target price on shares of Idorsia from CHF 35 to CHF 36 in a research report on Tuesday, May 31st. Morgan Stanley cut their price objective on shares of Idorsia from CHF 28 to CHF 18 and set an “equal weight” rating on the stock in a research report on Friday, July 22nd.
Idorsia Company Profile
Idorsia Ltd, a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes drugs for unmet medical needs in Switzerland. The company has a clinical development pipeline that cover various therapeutic areas, including CNS, cardiovascular, and immunological disorders, as well as orphan diseases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Idorsia (IDRSF)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Idorsia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Idorsia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.