Japan Real Estate Investment Co. (OTCMKTS:JREIF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,800 shares, a decline of 18.2% from the June 30th total of 2,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 18.0 days.
Japan Real Estate Investment Stock Performance
JREIF stock opened at $4,420.25 on Thursday. Japan Real Estate Investment has a twelve month low of $4,420.00 and a twelve month high of $4,900.00. The business has a fifty day moving average of $4,660.12 and a 200-day moving average of $5,186.15.
About Japan Real Estate Investment
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Japan Real Estate Investment (JREIF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Real Estate Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Real Estate Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.