Jericho Energy Ventures Inc. (OTCMKTS:JROOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,100 shares, a decline of 15.6% from the June 30th total of 9,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 56,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Jericho Energy Ventures Stock Performance
JROOF stock opened at 0.32 on Thursday. Jericho Energy Ventures has a 1-year low of 0.21 and a 1-year high of 0.67. The business has a fifty day moving average price of 0.30 and a 200-day moving average price of 0.39.
About Jericho Energy Ventures
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jericho Energy Ventures (JROOF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.