Kingfisher plc (OTCMKTS:KGFHY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,035,800 shares, a growth of 21.3% from the June 30th total of 853,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 698,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.5 days.
Kingfisher Price Performance
Shares of KGFHY stock opened at $6.07 on Thursday. Kingfisher has a 1-year low of $5.65 and a 1-year high of $10.43. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $6.20 and a two-hundred day moving average of $6.96.
Kingfisher Cuts Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 30th. Shareholders of record on Friday, May 20th were issued a dividend of $0.206 per share. This represents a yield of 8.09%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, May 19th.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Kingfisher Company Profile
Kingfisher plc, together with its subsidiaries, supplies home improvement products and services primarily in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, and internationally. The company also offers property investment, finance, digital, sourcing and franchising, and IT services. It operates approximately 1,470 stores in eight countries across Europe under the B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix, TradePoint, and Koctas brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kingfisher (KGFHY)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kingfisher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingfisher and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.