Linamar Co. (TSE:LNR – Get Rating) insider Linamar Corporation bought 35,844 shares of Linamar stock in a transaction dated Monday, July 4th. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$55.28 per share, with a total value of C$1,981,420.48. Following the purchase, the insider now owns 35,844 shares in the company, valued at C$1,981,420.48.
Linamar Corporation also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, July 8th, Linamar Corporation bought 35,844 shares of Linamar stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$56.06 per share, with a total value of C$2,009,522.17.
- On Wednesday, July 6th, Linamar Corporation purchased 35,844 shares of Linamar stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$52.93 per share, with a total value of C$1,897,151.23.
- On Friday, June 24th, Linamar Corporation purchased 35,844 shares of Linamar stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$56.12 per share, with a total value of C$2,011,593.96.
Linamar Stock Up 0.4 %
Shares of Linamar stock opened at C$58.15 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.09, a quick ratio of 0.94 and a current ratio of 1.55. Linamar Co. has a 52-week low of C$45.46 and a 52-week high of C$81.25. The stock has a market capitalization of C$3.80 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.50. The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$55.83 and its 200-day moving average price is C$57.51.
Linamar Announces Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 8th. Shareholders of record on Friday, May 27th were given a dividend of $0.20 per share. This represents a $0.80 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.38%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, May 26th. Linamar’s dividend payout ratio is currently 13.00%.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
LNR has been the topic of several recent research reports. CIBC dropped their price objective on shares of Linamar from C$85.00 to C$73.00 and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a report on Thursday, May 12th. Scotiabank lowered their price target on shares of Linamar from C$85.00 to C$80.00 in a report on Friday, July 8th. Finally, TD Securities lowered their price target on shares of Linamar from C$83.00 to C$80.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a report on Thursday, May 12th.
Linamar Company Profile
Linamar Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, design, develop, and produce engineered products in Canada, North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through two segments, Mobility and Industrial. The Mobility segment engages in the design, development, and manufacture of precision metallic components, modules, and systems for vehicle and power generation markets.
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Linamar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linamar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.