Modiv (NYSE:MDV – Get Rating) will announce its earnings results before the market opens on Thursday, August 11th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of $0.28 per share for the quarter. Investors interested in registering for the company’s conference call can do so using this link.
Modiv Stock Performance
Modiv stock opened at $15.98 on Thursday. Modiv has a 12-month low of $14.31 and a 12-month high of $89.99. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $16.48.
Modiv Dividend Announcement
The business also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 25th. Investors of record on Friday, July 29th will be given a $0.096 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, July 28th.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Modiv Inc, (the Company) was incorporated on May 14, 2015 as a Maryland corporation. The Company was formed to primarily invest, directly or indirectly, in real estate owning entities which own single-tenant income-producing properties located in the United States, which are leased to creditworthy tenants under long-term net leases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Modiv (MDV)
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Modiv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Modiv and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.