MySale Group plc (LON:MYSL – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1.98 ($0.02) and traded as high as GBX 2.71 ($0.03). MySale Group shares last traded at GBX 2.71 ($0.03), with a volume of 114 shares.
MySale Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.70, a quick ratio of 0.32 and a current ratio of 0.63. The stock has a market cap of £23.76 million and a PE ratio of -3.39. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 1.98 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 2.19.
MySale Group Company Profile
MySale Group plc operates as an online retailer with online flash sales and retail websites in Australia, New Zealand, and South-East Asia. The company operates online shopping outlets, which offers consumer products, such as ladies, men's, and children's fashion clothing, as well as accessories, beauty products, and homeware items.
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Proposed Tesla Stock Split Drives EV Market Higher
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for MySale Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MySale Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.