Other equities analysts have also issued research reports about the stock. Pi Financial reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Osisko Development in a research note on Wednesday, June 1st. National Bank Financial decreased their price objective on shares of Osisko Development from C$15.00 to C$10.25 in a research note on Thursday, July 21st.
Osisko Development Price Performance
Osisko Development stock opened at 4.04 on Tuesday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of 5.29. Osisko Development has a 52 week low of 3.84 and a 52 week high of 16.20.
About Osisko Development
Osisko Development Corp., a gold mining company, engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mining projects. The company's flagship project is the Cariboo Gold project covering an area of 2,071 square kilometers of mineral rights located in British Columbia, Canada. It also holds interest in James Bay Properties located in Québec, canada; and San Antonio Gold Project and Guerrero Properties located in Guerrero, Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Osisko Development (ODV)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Osisko Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Osisko Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.