A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Mettler-Toledo International (NYSE: MTD):
- 8/1/2022 – Mettler-Toledo International had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $1,369.00 to $1,406.00. They now have a “maintains” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2022 – Mettler-Toledo International was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 7/20/2022 – Mettler-Toledo International is now covered by analysts at UBS Group AG. They set a “neutral” rating and a $1,237.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/14/2022 – Mettler-Toledo International had its price target lowered by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $1,280.00 to $1,140.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
Mettler-Toledo International Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:MTD opened at $1,359.92 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1,212.95 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1,312.68. Mettler-Toledo International Inc. has a 52 week low of $1,082.78 and a 52 week high of $1,714.75. The firm has a market capitalization of $30.92 billion, a P/E ratio of 38.32, a PEG ratio of 3.33 and a beta of 1.12. The company has a current ratio of 1.18, a quick ratio of 0.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 250.82.
Mettler-Toledo International (NYSE:MTD – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July 29th. The medical instruments supplier reported $9.39 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $8.78 by $0.61. Mettler-Toledo International had a net margin of 21.23% and a return on equity of 799.34%. The company had revenue of $978.39 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $951.81 million. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $8.10 earnings per share. Mettler-Toledo International’s revenue was up 5.8% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts anticipate that Mettler-Toledo International Inc. will post 38.94 earnings per share for the current year.
Insider Buying and Selling at Mettler-Toledo International
Institutional Trading of Mettler-Toledo International
Large investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the business. Norges Bank purchased a new stake in shares of Mettler-Toledo International in the 4th quarter valued at approximately $318,096,000. BlackRock Inc. lifted its position in shares of Mettler-Toledo International by 5.0% in the 1st quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 2,127,758 shares of the medical instruments supplier’s stock valued at $2,921,815,000 after acquiring an additional 100,381 shares in the last quarter. SkyView Investment Advisors LLC lifted its position in shares of Mettler-Toledo International by 41,529.7% in the 4th quarter. SkyView Investment Advisors LLC now owns 88,255 shares of the medical instruments supplier’s stock valued at $384,000 after acquiring an additional 88,043 shares in the last quarter. Capital International Investors lifted its position in shares of Mettler-Toledo International by 12.3% in the 1st quarter. Capital International Investors now owns 591,960 shares of the medical instruments supplier’s stock valued at $812,874,000 after acquiring an additional 64,931 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc. lifted its position in shares of Mettler-Toledo International by 67.0% in the 2nd quarter. Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc. now owns 113,345 shares of the medical instruments supplier’s stock valued at $130,207,000 after acquiring an additional 45,488 shares in the last quarter. 93.88% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc engages in the manufacture and supply of precision instruments and services worldwide. It operates in five segments: U.S. Operations, Swiss Operations, Western European Operations, Chinese Operations, and Other. The company's laboratory instruments include laboratory balances, liquid pipetting solutions, automated laboratory reactors, titrators, pH meters, process analytics sensors and analyzer technologies, physical value analyzers, thermal analysis systems, and other analytical instruments; and LabX, a laboratory software platform to manage and analyze data generated from its instruments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mettler-Toledo International (MTD)
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Mettler-Toledo International Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mettler-Toledo International Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.