Bill.com (NYSE: BILL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/29/2022 – Bill.com is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set an “outperform” rating and a $160.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/27/2022 – Bill.com had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $150.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/20/2022 – Bill.com had its price target lowered by analysts at Wolfe Research from $190.00 to $180.00.
- 7/18/2022 – Bill.com had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $212.00 to $170.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/7/2022 – Bill.com had its price target lowered by analysts at KeyCorp from $175.00 to $150.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/7/2022 – Bill.com had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $265.00 to $177.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/17/2022 – Bill.com had its price target lowered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $190.00 to $150.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/16/2022 – Bill.com had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $205.00 to $212.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Bill.com Stock Up 5.2 %
Shares of BILL opened at $143.41 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $14.95 billion, a P/E ratio of -49.62 and a beta of 2.26. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15, a current ratio of 1.41 and a quick ratio of 1.41. Bill.com Holdings, Inc. has a one year low of $89.87 and a one year high of $348.49. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $123.19 and its 200-day simple moving average is $166.91.
Bill.com (NYSE:BILL – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, May 5th. The company reported ($0.62) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.61) by ($0.01). The business had revenue of $166.90 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $157.90 million. Bill.com had a negative return on equity of 5.05% and a negative net margin of 54.96%. The firm’s revenue was up 179.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned ($0.15) earnings per share. As a group, sell-side analysts predict that Bill.com Holdings, Inc. will post -2.3 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Insider Transactions at Bill.com
Institutional Trading of Bill.com
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the business. AlphaCentric Advisors LLC bought a new stake in shares of Bill.com in the 4th quarter valued at $34,000. Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. bought a new stake in shares of Bill.com in the 1st quarter valued at $38,000. CWM LLC increased its position in shares of Bill.com by 540.6% in the 1st quarter. CWM LLC now owns 205 shares of the company’s stock valued at $46,000 after buying an additional 173 shares in the last quarter. Quadrant Capital Group LLC increased its position in shares of Bill.com by 69.3% in the 4th quarter. Quadrant Capital Group LLC now owns 215 shares of the company’s stock valued at $54,000 after buying an additional 88 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Pacer Advisors Inc. bought a new stake in shares of Bill.com in the 4th quarter valued at $62,000. Institutional investors own 99.01% of the company’s stock.
Bill.com Holdings, Inc provides cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses worldwide. It offers artificial intelligence enabled financial software platform that creates seamless connections among users, suppliers, and the clients.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bill.com (BILL)
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Billcom Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Billcom Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.