AIA Group Limited (OTCMKTS:AAGIY – Get Rating) – Research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group cut their FY2022 EPS estimates for shares of AIA Group in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, August 2nd. Jefferies Financial Group analyst P. Kett now anticipates that the company will post earnings per share of $2.17 for the year, down from their prior forecast of $2.20. The consensus estimate for AIA Group’s current full-year earnings is $2.20 per share. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for AIA Group’s FY2023 earnings at $2.47 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $2.78 EPS.
AIA Group Trading Up 0.3 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:AAGIY opened at $38.23 on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $41.46 and a two-hundred day moving average of $41.34. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16, a current ratio of 0.05 and a quick ratio of 0.05. AIA Group has a 12-month low of $35.47 and a 12-month high of $50.60.
About AIA Group
AIA Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides life insurance based financial services. The company offers life insurance, accident, and health insurance and savings plans; and employee benefits, credit life, and pension services to corporate clients. It also distributes investment and other financial services products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AIA Group (AAGIY)
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Proposed Tesla Stock Split Drives EV Market Higher
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for AIA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AIA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.