S4 Capital plc (LON:SFOR – Get Rating) insider Scott Spirit bought 33,750 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 2nd. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 131 ($1.61) per share, for a total transaction of £44,212.50 ($54,175.35).
Scott Spirit also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 30th, Scott Spirit acquired 16,700 shares of S4 Capital stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 297 ($3.64) per share, for a total transaction of £49,599 ($60,775.64).
S4 Capital Price Performance
Shares of SFOR opened at GBX 139.70 ($1.71) on Thursday. The company has a market cap of £776.85 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -13.56. S4 Capital plc has a twelve month low of GBX 110.39 ($1.35) and a twelve month high of GBX 878 ($10.76). The company has a quick ratio of 1.41, a current ratio of 1.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.07. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 221.18 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 338.57.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
About S4 Capital
S4 Capital plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a digital advertising and marketing services company in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through three segments: Content, Data & Digital Media, and Technology Services. The company offers contents, campaigns, and assets for paid, social, and earned media, such as digital platforms and apps, as well as brand activations.
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Proposed Tesla Stock Split Drives EV Market Higher
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for S4 Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for S4 Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.