Second Sight Medical Products, (NASDAQ:EYESW – Get Rating) shares rose 7.3% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.25 and last traded at $0.25. Approximately 1,112 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 76% from the average daily volume of 4,582 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.23.
Second Sight Medical Products, Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.29.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Second Sight Medical Products, (EYESW)
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
Receive News & Ratings for Second Sight Medical Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Second Sight Medical Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.