Sekisui House, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SKHSY – Get Rating) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $18.53 and traded as low as $17.04. Sekisui House shares last traded at $17.18, with a volume of 36,219 shares trading hands.
Sekisui House Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $11.76 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.47 and a beta of 0.62. The company has a fifty day moving average of $17.45 and a two-hundred day moving average of $18.53. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a quick ratio of 2.32 and a current ratio of 2.33.
Sekisui House Company Profile
Sekisui House, Ltd. designs, constructs, and contracts built-to-order detached houses in Japan and internationally. The company operates through Custom Detached Houses, Rental Housing, Architectural/Civil Engineering, Remodeling, Real Estate Management Fees, Houses For Sale, Condominiums, Urban Redevelopment, and Overseas segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sekisui House (SKHSY)
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
- Proposed Tesla Stock Split Drives EV Market Higher
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sekisui House Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sekisui House and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.