Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SVNDY – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $19.90 and traded as high as $20.06. Seven & i shares last traded at $19.91, with a volume of 144,813 shares changing hands.
Seven & i Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.97, a current ratio of 0.93 and a quick ratio of 0.84. The company has a market capitalization of $35.30 billion, a PE ratio of 17.31 and a beta of 0.19. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $19.90 and its 200 day simple moving average is $21.98.
Seven & i Company Profile
Seven & i Holdings Co, Ltd. engages in retail, food, financial, and IT businesses in Japan, North America, and internationally. It operates through seven segments: Domestic Convenience Store operations, Overseas Convenience Store Operations, Superstore Operations, Department Store Operations, Financial Services, Specialty Stores Operations, and Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Seven & i (SVNDY)
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Seven & i Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seven & i and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.