Shield Therapeutics plc (LON:STX – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 10.10 ($0.12) and traded as low as GBX 7.05 ($0.09). Shield Therapeutics shares last traded at GBX 7.25 ($0.09), with a volume of 1,437,900 shares trading hands.
Shield Therapeutics Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £15.67 million and a P/E ratio of -0.83. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.38, a quick ratio of 4.11 and a current ratio of 5.11. The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 10.10 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 18.50.
About Shield Therapeutics
Shield Therapeutics plc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of clinical stage pharmaceuticals to treat unmet medical needs. The company's lead product is Accrufer/Feraccru, a non-salt based oral therapy for the treatment of iron deficiency with or without anemia in adults.
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Shield Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shield Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.