Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCMKTS:CPHRF – Get Rating) (TSE:CPH) saw a significant drop in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a drop of 16.7% from the June 30th total of 600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Cipher Pharmaceuticals Trading Down 2.9 %
Shares of CPHRF stock opened at $1.70 on Thursday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.75 and a 200 day moving average of $1.73. Cipher Pharmaceuticals has a twelve month low of $1.06 and a twelve month high of $2.25.
Cipher Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cipher Pharmaceuticals (CPHRF)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cipher Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cipher Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.