Close Brothers Group plc (OTCMKTS:CBGPF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 350,500 shares, a decline of 16.5% from the June 30th total of 419,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Close Brothers Group Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CBGPF opened at $13.75 on Thursday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $13.75 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $15.98. Close Brothers Group has a one year low of $13.75 and a one year high of $17.34.
About Close Brothers Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Close Brothers Group (CBGPF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Close Brothers Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Close Brothers Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.