Daiseki Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DSKIF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 26,100 shares, a drop of 16.9% from the June 30th total of 31,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Daiseki Co.,Ltd. Stock Performance
Daiseki Co.,Ltd. stock opened at $28.35 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $32.40 and its 200 day simple moving average is $37.62. Daiseki Co.,Ltd. has a 12-month low of $28.35 and a 12-month high of $39.35.
About Daiseki Co.,Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daiseki Co.,Ltd. (DSKIF)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Receive News & Ratings for Daiseki Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daiseki Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.