Discovery Limited (OTCMKTS:DCYHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 544,000 shares, a decrease of 20.2% from the June 30th total of 682,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 23,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 23.4 days.
Discovery Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS DCYHF opened at $7.00 on Thursday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $8.73 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.02. Discovery has a 12-month low of $7.00 and a 12-month high of $8.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Discovery (DCYHF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Receive News & Ratings for Discovery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Discovery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.