Extendicare Inc. (OTCMKTS:EXETF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 317,800 shares, a decrease of 17.9% from the June 30th total of 387,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 186.9 days.
Extendicare Stock Up 0.2 %
Shares of EXETF opened at $5.84 on Thursday. Extendicare has a 12-month low of $5.18 and a 12-month high of $6.58. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $5.53 and its 200-day simple moving average is $5.78.
Extendicare Cuts Dividend
The company also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, July 29th will be paid a dividend of $0.0304 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 6.63%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 28th.
Extendicare Company Profile
Extendicare Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides care and services for seniors in Canada. The company offers long term care (LTC) services; retirement living services; and home health care services, such as nursing care, occupational, physical and speech therapy, and assistance with daily activities, as well as contract and consulting services to third parties.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Extendicare (EXETF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Extendicare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Extendicare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.